Pillow Sewing Workshop
Want to learn how to design and sew a pillow? With this workshop you will get familiar with your sewing machine, learn basic design and construction of a decorative pillow with Table of Contents owner, Gabrielle Lutze.
Those ages 12+ can come on their own; younger students should be accompanied by a parent or adult.
- Learning the basics of design, patterns and sewing
- Bring your own sewing machine (or borrow mine for the day)
- Leave with something designed and sewn by you!
- These private sessions can be shared by two students
- To schedule the date and time of your workshop email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class is held at Gabrielle's residence near Franklin TN
- Fabric, thread and a zipper needs to be provided by you. You will receive a shopping list to help you in your selection. All other tools and materials that you will be using are provided during the class.
- Light, snacks and refreshments provided
- Relaxed learning environment
GOOD TO KNOW:
- We will work on designing and sewing a pillow during the class but understand you may finish at home.
- Class is nonrefundable but can be transferred/gifted to another person .